Updated: Sep 27, 2021
This Morning I have a burden for families...Please reconcile with your love ones. I know they hurt you, made you mad, stole from you, disrespected you, betrayed you and did some terrible things but forgive them. Life isn't fare sometimes but you have to press past the hurt, pain, embarrassment, shame or anything you're feeling that's not of GOD.
Allow GOD to restore you and reconcile with your family. LIFE IS TOO SHORT...RECONCILE TODAY, RIGHT NOW BECAUSE TOMORROW isn't PROMISED TO ANYONE.
I want to share with you Bible Scriptures from www.Biblereasons.com to read. I love you all enjoy your day and remember GOD loves you ♥️♥️♥️
Reconciling our relationship with others:
12. Matthew 5:23-24 So then, if you bring your gift to the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to your brother and then come and present your gift.
13. Matthew 18:21-22 Then Peter came up and asked him, “Lord, how many times may my brother sin against me and I have to forgive him? Seven times?” Jesus told him, “I tell you, not just seven times, but 77 times.
14. Matthew 18:15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.
15. Ephesians 4:32 Instead, be kind to one another, compassionate, forgiving one another, just as God in Christ also forgave you.
16. Luke 17:3 Watch yourselves! If your brother sins, rebuke him. If he repents, forgive him.
17. Colossians 3:13-14 Put up with each other, and forgive each other if anyone has a complaint. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. Above all, be loving. This ties everything together perfectly.
18. Matthew 6:14–15 Yes, if you forgive others for their sins, your Father in heaven will also forgive you for your sins. But if you don’t forgive others, your Father in heaven will not forgive your sins.
We must never let pride get in the way. God humbled Himself and we must imitate Him.
19. Proverbs 11:2 When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with the humble is wisdom.
20. Philippians 2:3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.
21. 1 Corinthians 11:1 Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ.
22. Matthew 7:12 Therefore, whatever you want others to do for you, do also the same for them–this is the Law and the Prophets.
22. Matthew 5:9 How blessed are those who make peace, because it is they who will be called God’s children!
24. Ephesians 4:31 You must put away every kind of bitterness, anger, wrath, quarreling, and evil, slanderous talk.
25. Mark 12:31 The second is: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.‘ There is no other commandment greater than these.”
John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.